dont know where to post this

Status
Not open for further replies.

m19sssm

Jr Member
hey im m19 i didnt know where to put this so i just deccided to put it here my therapist is making me tell everyone ive been in contact with that i attempted suicide... so ya ake fun of me or laugh at me or do whatever i really just dont care anymore thats it

we wouldnt make fun of you, no1 here would do that, but we are all here.

the fact that u would think that we would make fun of u shows alot of depression... im glad your getting some help.

PM me whenever.

adreniline said:
Why the hell would a therapist prescribe that?

so that people hes been in contact with can support him u dumb ass, i cant wait till your gone again adreniline.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xavier said:
so that people hes been in contact with can support him u dumb ass, i cant wait till your gone again adreniline.

Oh. My bad then.

Go kill yourself already then.

m19sssm said:
did i say that?

No, it's called perception of regality, idiot. If you were going to take me with you, it's highly unlikely, so I use sarcasm to illustrate a hypothetical happening that could never occur with text. Because simply, you couldn't take me with you unless you magically came through my computer.

abandonship said:
simmer down folks...

I try, but when theres arrogance flowing throughout the ignorant minds of some of the users, it's seriously hard to ignore it.

adren.

could you be more of a dick.. honestly.

i hope you get banned again, and soon

and m19 im sorry you have to deal with him.

now back on topic.

if you need to talk to anybody m19 just send a pm my way.

blinkava44 said:
adren.

could you be more of a dick.. honestly.

i hope you get banned again, and soon
and m19 im sorry you have to deal with him.

now back on topic.

if you need to talk to anybody m19 just send a pm my way.

I'm glad you asked.

M19sssm, you're probably on the internet to escape the social life in which you lack friends and compassion. Your parents and friends if any, aren't too good at all and you've probably never been in love. Your life will go on in misery as you try to live each minute knowing all of those things. Just grab a gun and end it.

adreniline said:
I'm glad you asked.
M19sssm, you're probably on the internet to escape the social life in which you lack friends and compassion. Your parents and friends if any, aren't too good at all and you've probably never been in love. Your life will go on in misery as you try to live each minute knowing all of those things. Just grab a gun and end it.
you are right i dont have many friends, but i have been in love, but she died so i wanted to go with her

m19sssm said:
you are right i dont have many friends, but i have been in love, but she died so i wanted to go with her

Well, if thats the one reason you want to kill yourself. You really think committing one of the ultimate sins is going to bring you to where she is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back