dont know where to post this

Status
Not open for further replies.
m19sssm said:
it wouldnt be a sin it would be a gift to myself to leave this hell of a life and be with my nicole

Committing suicide is a one way ticket to hell, and I'm sure she was a nice girl and went to heaven when she died.

I'm sure that I can relate with you, depression sucks. The only reason I argue with people on these forums is because I have some deep depression as well. I've tried suicide before and I'm surprised you didn't figure out right when you attempted it, that it wasn't the way to escape the pain of life.

I'm sorry for how I've treated you, if you ever need someone to talk to about suicide and depression, I can relate, and I'll be there. Though probably not on HERE for long.

And xavier, I was unbanned today. I reported you and I'm going to enjoy seeing you banned (though not as long) with me for breaking the cease communication orders.

Last edited by a moderator:
m19sssm said:
you are right i dont have many friends, but i have been in love, but she died so i wanted to go with her

A lost love is nothing you should kill yourself over,infact thats most likely the last thing she wants you to do,Mourn her and move on.Know that she still loves you even if she is gone.I've never been in love,Though I know what its like to be in misery,because of a death.Killing yourself won't do a thing,but hurt others like you've been hurt.So please stay away from such a crazy idea.

do you guys know the saying "you always hurt the ones you love" well it works both ways, dont let anyone into your life

and adrenaline i dont belive in hell so in my veiw im just going with her

and chiefer i promised her i would never leave her, even through death as did she

m19sssm said:
do you guys know the saying "you always hurt the ones you love" well it works both ways, dont let anyone into your life

Woah woah woah dude. Dont let ANYONE into your life? Right now you're experiencing one of the ultimate pains on this earth, and shutting everyone out isn't going to make things better. You need someone in your life to pull you out of that hell, you can't get out yourself.

m19sssm said:
and adrenaline i dont belive in hell so in my veiw im just going with her
and chiefer i promised her i would never leave her, even through death as did she

Your too young to die,Listen to Adren's last post about letting people in to comfort you.

to young? life has been on this earth for ove 4 billion years and people are still not used to it i dont know why i am

m19sssm said:
to young? life has been on this earth for ove 4 billion years and people are still not used to it i dont know why i am

You have a WHOLE entire life ahead of you. Don't end it, if Nicole was still here, would she want to see someone she cared about kill themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back