Im in need of some help or suggestions (Blood Dragon Helmet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonkiller77

1. Where to start. I started making this Helmet a month or two ago (my first full helmet build). I thought I would practice with this and get technique down. Finally after some problems because im new at this I got the helmet to be some what round (picture 1). I need to know how to fill in the smaller crevices and gaps i guess you can say (picture 2 and 3). When I sand i do 100 to 120 to 180 which get its pretty smooth. But when i use 100 and 120 some areas the bigger "holes" start to get larger like the sand paper is causing it. I painted it with primer to see messed up areas better.

2. My other thing is does anyone have any suggestions on how to get bondo into smaller areas like where the visor meets (picture 1) and i haven't sanded all of the face of the helmet yet so its still rough any tips?

3. last can anyone suggest how to bondo the inside if the round gas mask like canisters and how i should sand that as well.

You would be a major help if you could suggest any tips or tricks. Im also sorry in advance im sure there is some kind of grammatical error in this post some where.

picture 1
. 0417151447c.jpg

Picture 2
0417151447a.jpg

Picture 3

0417151447.jpg

Picture 4
0417151447b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back