Mk V Halo 1 era back plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Gregory

Allo Allo,
I've been lurking a while but wasn't fond of the idea of posting till I had something more than a half finished Torso and some paper parts to show for my work but I've hit a bit of a snag, I'm looking to Hybridise the Reach era default chest with the larger shoulder vents found on most other Mjolnir models, I've found a file near perfect for my needs as it has little more than these vents but the download link seems to be a tad broken, I've rooted around but had no luck turfing up a working donload link, so does anyone have this http://www.405th.com/mjolnir-powere...3-halo-ce-low-resolution-chestplate-back.html handy?

You after the file for it? I'll check my other computer, certain I have it, though it should also be in the 4shared library if that's still around (anyone ?)

I've been having some issues with 4shared, bunch of pop-ups in spite of having a popup blocker and none of the files I've tried for has actually downloaded but yes, my plan was to make just the shoulder vents and then blend them into the Reach era chestpiece using a lot of Fibreglass paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back