How long will Adreniline last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adreniline

Let's see here, I took a banment break hopefully to see the people who were full of ignorance gone, but I was sadly mistaken.

I'm going to get re-banned for arguements again, thats for sure. So how long will I last, 2 Hours, 2 Days?

I give it maybe three more days.

actually ur not THAT bad, u got a chip on ur shoulder... id say another week max if u keep it up, but setting up to fail never helped any1.

Xavier said:
actually ur not THAT bad, u got a chip on ur shoulder... id say another week max if u keep it up, but setting up to fail never helped any1.

I have a cease communication order with you, respect that. And, I'm not setting up to fail, I'm simply anticipating the inevitable. When I was unbanned I'm sure even Doom knew that I wouldn't be on here for long.

Last edited by a moderator:
well reading your most recent posts where u told som1 who was suicidal to kill themselves... you just screwed yourself.

I have a cease communication order with you
huh?

Xavier said:
well reading your most recent posts where u told som1 who was suicidal to kill themselves... you just screwed yourself.
huh?

Cease Communication means NOT TALK TO ME.

I get in several arguments with those people, therefore those were set before I was unbanned. I can't talk to you anymore and you can't talk to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back