UNSC eagle insignia (interest recon- made of steel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ONYX22010

hey everyone on 405th. I took a metal working class not to long ago and this was one of my final projects. Ive been asked by a few people locally and on my facebook if i make more items like gun props and other video game/comic symbols or icons.

This is the post war UNSC insignia (slightly modified) thats pretty much everywhere in halo 4/spartan ops. Its made of mild steel and about 19.5" tall by 10.5" wide. i purposely beat up the shied i made slightly for a battle worn look, in addition i also let the rust do its thing slightly.
anyways this was the best final project for a class i ever had and had a ton of fun making. (Oh by the way it does have a wall hanger on the back, its usually hanging above my xbox.)

Let me know what you think, or feel free to give me some more ideas on new projects that are similar.
thank you

one pic is straight on to see compared to the in game graphic, the other is slight from the side in order to show the dimension and layer ( its not flat the circle had a dome effect, the sheild is slightly arc'd, and the wings and feathers slightly forward ect. its all welded together for 3 to 4 pound weight).
IMG_3185.JPGUNSC_insignia_(post-war).pngIMG_3186.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back