Progress so far for Halo: Phoenix Rising live action mini series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoltLock

Hey guys, for the past few weeks I have been working on a Halo 3 Battle Rifle and I am just starting an SMG with interchangeable Silenced barrel. Here is the progress so far. Both of these are from Sliced files but the SMG file was made by me by a drawing and using Adobe Illustrator and a program called Flexi Sign.
. 20150422_193144.jpg20150422_193148.jpg

Dang! Is Flexi Sign freeware? By the way, your work looks awesome! Make sure to post more pics of your progress for us to see! :D

Dang! Is Flexi Sign freeware? By the way, your work looks awesome! Make sure to post more pics of your progress for us to see! :D
I'm not sure if Flexi Sign is freeware, all I know is that my dad used to use it to make signs and I will make sure to upload progress everyday. I'm trying to get some training uniforms for the other crew members for Wizard Con MN on May 2nd

I'm not sure if Flexi Sign is freeware, all I know is that my dad used to use it to make signs and I will make sure to upload progress everyday. I'm trying to get some training uniforms for the other crew members for Wizard Con MN on May 2nd

Aye. And cool, can't wait to see how your project turns out! Looks good so far. :D

well not bad I build cardboard weapons kinda like this only I do it on a much greater number.

Alrighty, here is the progress of tonight's shenanigans! Sorry about the flash in two of the images, my phone won't let me shut it off for the time being.
20150423_205717.jpg20150423_205659.jpg20150423_205555.jpg20150423_205537.jpg

I actually planned on making molds, I plan on casting as many as I can for a film but for now I just need two of each and then I'm going to use camera tricks to make it look like I have more.

I actually planned on making molds, I plan on casting as many as I can for a film but for now I just need two of each and then I'm going to use camera tricks to make it look like I have more.

Gotcha! That sounds good, BoltLock. When does filming begin for that film of yours? :p

Filming starts May 4th, we have permission from my school to film during my study hall and we have full access to our music programs microphones and equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back