Progress so far for Halo: Phoenix Rising live action mini series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
my school didn't even have a theater. but it did have a booster cub for the football team... it won't have hurt to let us have a little money for it.

Sorry for the lack of updates this weekend, I have been busy with some family stuff but tomorrow I'm throwing myself into maximum overdrive and I'm going to get the SMG glued together and sanded and prep both weapons for molding.

Sorry for the lack of updates this weekend, I have been busy with some family stuff but tomorrow I'm throwing myself into maximum overdrive and I'm going to get the SMG glued together and sanded and prep both weapons for molding.

Tis all good. Family comes first, before anything else.

You said maximum overdrive?
maximum-overdrive-meme-generator-not-when-i-shift-into-maximum-overdrive-7c2627.jpg

Thanks guys, over the past few days I managed to get some work done, the rifle will be getting a paint job, scope, barrel, and a complete magazine tomorrow and the SMG will get it's details and barrel Sunday as I will be showing off my Recruit Uniform and Battle Rifle at Wizard Con in Minneapolis MN on Saturday

So far tonight I have added the scope, finished the magazine and barrel, and withing the next hour I will have a nice fresh coat of paint on the rifle and my finished ODST training shirt.

The Battle Rifle has been painted and fitted with a scope, The SMG should be painted tonight and the T-shirt turned out wonderfully. I had a great time at my first con ever but sadly I forgot to take pictures of myself but I will take photos of me in the costume tonight. After my small photo shoot I will start making more of the shirts and ordering my molding supplies.

you might want to start making "she lives" in blue print and put ctn o452-9 on the pocket. because she lives.

So I've been using my Study hall time in school to write the story and script for our film and so far we don't have an official name but we call it Halo: Phoenix Rising because of the Fireteam's name. I'm five episodes in and I'm currently looking at editing software and templates to use. So far I'm thinking Adobe After Effects.

So I've been using my Study hall time in school to write the story and script for our film and so far we don't have an official name but we call it Halo: Phoenix Rising because of the Fireteam's name. I'm five episodes in and I'm currently looking at editing software and templates to use. So far I'm thinking Adobe After Effects.

A good editing software is Adobe Cloud Premiere Pro or Adobe CS7 Premiere Pro. I've used them both. They work amazingly once you get the hang of them. You've got a decent computer with a decent graphics card, right? Rendering videos is painful as hell if you've got an older GPU (I know this all too well).

So far, I'm repainting the Battle Rifle, fixing my magazine because it won't stay in anymore, even with magnets, and the SMG just needs some detailing, a magazine, and then it's sight and paint job and it will be done and I will be on to the ODST Armor

yeah my ar's are that way I don't have magnets but I beefed them up a little that seemed to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back