Progress so far for Halo: Phoenix Rising live action mini series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a sight on the SMG I was thinking of making a small red dot like the one in Halo 3 ODST or the ACOG style sight seen on the cover of New Blood.

Recruit Training T-shirts are finished
20150514_191443.jpg

That's pretty cool! Does everyone have their armor already made? Or is that an in process as well?
The armor is being started right Tuesday. We have three of us four so far working on it while the other one molds our weapons. What is nice is that the templates don't have to change that much because we are all within a quarter inch in height of each other. The only difference is that I outweigh the other three so some of my pieces need to be bigger.

The armor is being started right Tuesday. We have three of us four so far working on it while the other one molds our weapons. What is nice is that the templates don't have to change that much because we are all within a quarter inch in height of each other. The only difference is that I outweigh the other three so some of my pieces need to be bigger.

Well that's not too bad then for sure. I'm one person making 5 armors (3 for my kids out of foam, 1 for me and my husband out of resin), not that they won't help but...I'm kind of leading the whole thing. Learning the Pepakura program has been fun

Well that's not too bad then for sure. I'm one person making 5 armors (3 for my kids out of foam, 1 for me and my husband out of resin), not that they won't help but...I'm kind of leading the whole thing. Learning the Pepakura program has been fun
Yeah, thats how it has been for me. My friends normally have sports and I finish my workout about an hour before they finish practice and by the time their done they're so tired they can't help.

I decided to take a break yesterday and went paintballing with my friends. I used my ODST Shirt and I got a lot of comments and made some friends. 9 hours later and 12000 paintballs I had an amazing time. I ended up clearing a building with a former Army ranger and Marine and that whole game went smoothly with them around.

should have ask if he wouldn't mind helping with the film. like a week boot camp for the actors.

same here but I can just ask my uncle if I need any help with training, or lights or wiring lol.

So the SMG is now finished with the Battle Rifle and the Molding supplies come in Tuesday. We are cutting down some of the early episodes to save time and help with the lack of people and resources. We only cut down on some of the filler episodes.

Damn BoltLock, I can't wait to see that sick M7 of yours! How much you estimate you'll charge for a casting of that BR?

Last edited by a moderator:
if your sale them put the money back into the film, because I've been following a game on Paton... not going to talk about it because I'm get some hd halo 4 model elites out of it. but for full time staff on animators its like fifth teen hundred and I'm guessing if you set up a kick starter there you might be able to get more people on your staff and recover what your losing.

if your sale them put the money back into the film, because I've been following a game on Paton... not going to talk about it because I'm get some hd halo 4 model elites out of it. but for full time staff on animators its like fifth teen hundred and I'm guessing if you set up a kick starter there you might be able to get more people on your staff and recover what your losing.
That's a good idea, I already put as much money as I can into this because I used to be known for starting things and not finishing them so this is going to be the one thing that breaks this habit

No work will be done tonight as my best friend and fellow actor will be graduating high school tonight. Wish him good luck and you will see him in the film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back