Where can I find files for Destiny weapons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerFunDum

Hi, I was wondering if I could get some help, I'm new to this site and was wondering if there were any files for destiny weapons, specifically the Last Word Handcannon, I have the files for the armour I want to build and need the weapons to go with it, thanks in advance!

They will, yes, in Pepakura Designer. I believe that everything is already be scaled appropriately, so theoretically, you should be able to use a scale factor of "1" when unfolding each component.

They will, yes, in Pepakura Designer. I believe that everything is already be scaled appropriately, so theoretically, you should be able to use a scale factor of "1" when unfolding each component.
Awesome, I have the file downloaded, thanks for that, do you mind if I ask how to unfold it?

Because the files are split into individual components, you will have to load each piece independently into Pepakura Designer. Again, the scale should be set to "1". Make sure that the "auto unfold" box is NOT checked. Hit the unfold button, set the scale to "1" and press unfold. Arrange the parts according to the paper size that you're going to be using, which can be modified in the "Print and Paper settings" menu.

Honestly, the best thing that you can do, is just start playing around with the program. It takes time to master it, but the only way to truly get better is to just jump in feet first. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back