ODST progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilhadrian

Here I'll be posting progress on my ODST. Mainly just painting and cleaning process as I've commissioned most of it. Shouldn't be any less fun as I've had experience painting Warhammer figures. I will definitely be building my spartan armor...as soon as I figure out which class! The M6C was crafted by Branfuhr Studios and the ODST helmet by Armory props.

The main challenge I'm facing with the ODST helmet is that I want to do some sort of tiger theme.

Attachments

• IMG_20150424_173304.jpg
    IMG_20150424_173304.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 143
Here I'll be posting progress on my ODST. Mainly just painting and cleaning process as I've commissioned most of it. Shouldn't be any less fun as I've had experience painting Warhammer figures. I will definitely be building my spartan armor...as soon as I figure out which class! The M6C was crafted by Branfuhr Studios and the ODST helmet by Armory props.

The main challenge I'm facing with the ODST helmet is that I want to do some sort of tiger theme.

Looks good, you should do a review on that M6C/SOCOM kit. You mean like tiger strip camo?

Looks good, you should do a review on that M6C/SOCOM kit. You mean like tiger strip camo?

You know, that's a good idea!

I was thinking something more along the lines of the Cincinnati Bengals helmet where it's a more realistic placement of the stripes as apposed to being somewhat random.

You know, that's a good idea!

I was thinking something more along the lines of the Cincinnati Bengals helmet where it's a more realistic placement of the stripes as apposed to being somewhat random.

That's an interesting idea you got there. You could do that, I think it'd be pretty cool. You can probably find like a tiger strip pattern on the web that is black and white, save it to your computer, print it out, then cover the unprinted side of the printed paper with painters tape, cut it out, then use it as like a stencil. ALSO! 3M Painter's tape works awesomely and doesn't leave the adhesive sticky stuff behind. Here's a video to show my point:

May not be an ODST helmet, but principle still applies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back