Help : First attempt at making Mark IV Spartan Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagoi

I will be attempting to make the full suit as shown below over the next few months i have free time on my hands. i need some help i will be using EVA Foam mats but i cannot find the files needed for the armor pieces i want to create..and what program do you use to view / print the files..(NOOB at this) i have the helmet almost 100% complete just need some sanding padding inside lights and paint. if you have any recommendation on what i should do or were to start i would greatly appreciate it. :)
(I also already have a weapon to go with this...silenced odst smg)

My Helmet : mthelm.jpg0424151405.jpg

My Full Suit i wish to create i will put in the time to make it as accurate as possible :)
434px-Gallery_6889_853_280617.jpgmyarmorforcosplay.png

I can tell ya right now that the Spartan image you have shown to the left is a concept so MOST likely, there are NO exact files for it. However as for the other image, you can find that stuff in the file archive in the Halo Reach section. ;)

Also, the program you will want to aid in scaling and printing is Pepakura DESIGNER. Stay away from viewer! LOL

thanks for the advice i will be doing the one on the right..will they have files for EVA foam builds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back