Jack Of Blades Unfold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello 405th

Jack of Blades has always been a character I have wanted to create. I know the files were once unfolded, but the project never seemed finished. Is anyone willing to do an unfold of his full armor? Chest, thighs, knees, calves, boots and hands.
It would be really awesome to see these files, as there never seemed to be a complete set.

MCSpartan105

If this is who your talking about consider it done. Just don't rush me :)
[url]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb430/Dracosfire83/Jack%20of%20Blades_zpsiygue7ao.jpg[/URL]

Ah Skyrim :), what beautiful mods thy offer! :D

No I speak of the original :) This one. fable___jack_of_blades_by_mrgameboy2012-d5c6cuf.png

The armor isn't really worth unfolding. It's just strips of metal bent around the body. It would be faster to do a mock up with card stock and trace to foam or whatever material you are going to be working with. I plan to use either 18g stainless or potentially worbla. The only part that might be tough is the toe and the heel segments of the boots. Even so you can just trace the pattern of your shoe. The only part that needs alteration is the back of the knee so you can actually bend you leg.

As for the mask, I will be making mine like a Venetian carnival mask with paper machete with acrylic paint and gold leaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back