File Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

fullmetal56

Jr Member
How do you add files to the archive? I want to put my hunter helmet in there and I for the life of me, I can't figure it out.

You just go to the file archive, and select the game you want to upload to, then right under all the catgories, theres an "upload files" button, it took me a while to find it to! lol

You just go to the file archive, and select the game you want to upload to, then right under all the catgories, theres an "upload files" button, it took me a while to find it to! lol

Can we upload all our files? I remember seeing the rules once but I no longer can remember. I've accumulated quiet a lot of files for different things.

How do you add files to the archive? I want to put my hunter helmet in there and I for the life of me, I can't figure it out.

See attached file. I cannot make it any more simple than this if I tried.

Attachments

• gitgudskrub.jpg
    gitgudskrub.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 259
Glad to have helped. Now go sit in the corner with the dunce cap on for twenty minutes, you've earned it.

I dont have the "upload" option is that because im a new recruit?

Because i just finished unfolding the Halo 4 Stalker chest and shoulder. was wondering if people want me to upload it or what?

I dont have the "upload" option is that because im a new recruit?

Because i just finished unfolding the Halo 4 Stalker chest and shoulder. was wondering if people want me to upload it or what?

You're validated; the option should be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back