Halo Elite Skull?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benton188

RCO
Member DIN
S188
Hey guys. I recently found a 3d model of an elite skull off Thingiverse.com, but before I toss it into the pep designer and try unfolding it (Would be my first unfold btw) I wanted to know if someone out there has already done it. It would definitely save me a lot of time. Thanks.

under halo 3 in the archives => covenant => elites=> bottom of the page in the Legendary shield

the one with shield is more complex than it should be and you have 2 print the shield as well so if you want use the 1 from thing verse might look better or not depends on you prefrences

Got it. Thanks guys! It doesn't look too complex either, the Skyrim dragon skull looked more challenging.

Hope ya finish looks good!
That would make a brilliant trophy. *45 years in the future, when ya old* 'Now kids, i slew one of dem ugly mofos with me bare hands, some superglue and an exacto-knife'

For now, WORT WORT WORT!!!!!

We have a custom logo for our game group that a made a couple years back, looks like this: Halo skull complete.jpg
I want to bring this from the 2d realm to the 3d realm for our annual party this year. The only thing missing was the elite skull, but now I got it =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back