Destiny Sparrow full-size Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

QEProps

Hey everyone. This summer I'm going to be building a full-size Sparrow from Bungie's Destiny! I'm planning to have it finished in time for Salt Lake City Comic Con to display at my booth and allow people to come sit on and take photos. 11134165_10100467283477413_2751642225877171471_o.jpg

I'm hoping that someone here might be able to help (possibly someone from Bungie? Pretty Please?) I would really like to get a 3D model of the Destiny Sparrow Timebreaker. I'm collecting screen shots in-game right now but a 3D model would help make sure I get the scaling of all the features correct. I would prefer to be able to spin the model around and zoom in on all the little detail areas without having to keep logging in to the game. I should be starting construction in about 3 weeks once I finish my current project, any help would be appreciated!

This is going to be awesome! Have you come up with an idea of what materials you'll be using?

Ooooohhhh this is going to be good! What are you planing on making out of? If people are going to be sitting on it, it would need to be fairly solid

The length of the sparrow, overall, roughly comes out to 7 feet, hope that bit helps. Good luck! I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Woah really looking forward to this!
I actually had a plan for making a semi-functional at least with a mini-jet engine and some EDFs
Good luck mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back