pepakura and papercraft before 405th

Status
Not open for further replies.

webtiger

I was wondering how many people have done non halo pepakura and paper craft before they joined the 405th I did birds and animals from (as in the printer brand) creative parks paper craft section if you are looking for neat things besides armor guns and helmets check them out they have bugs birds planes ships dinosaurs and more I highly recommend them the projects are in pdf and they have instructions too let me know if you looked at them or if you have used them before

link http://cp.c-ij.com/en/contents/1006/

Ive done pep before joining, but nothing that's unrelated to armor and weapons and the like. Nothing that's ever made it all the way to completion either, though. Ive build a knife, a sword, a few helmets, some bracers/gauntlets, half a bow. That's about it as far as I can remember.

there hardly were armor peps back then. I actually started modeling low poly cars.
The 405th really made this into a thing. First with the low poly rips from halo2.
And not close after some pep dev's (flying squirl, Robogenesis, me) came allong to modify/model them.

Because of this I actually learned 3d profesionally in school. What a ride it's bin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back