Help! Mark VI pepakura, fitting issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSmiley020

So far iv printed all I need to create the Mark VI helmet, if downloaded pepakura 3.1.0 and got some good looking files off the archives, after printing and half way through the cutting and sticking phase I realized that its way too small. being an epic noob in way over my head I have no idea how to make it bigger. If anyone could help me it'd be greatly appreciated.

Well, the command to change the scale is "2d Menu > Change Scale > Scale Factor". From what Ive seen, most people go with about 310mm or so for the height, but it can vary a little. A helmet Im working on unfolding had to be scaled a bit larger because it is slightly angled, so it measures from chin to peak, rather than helmet rim to the top. Read the links RobotChicken posted, as they will help you find the correct scaling to use. You will need Pepakura Designer to scale it, though.

Thanks for the help guys. Incredibly helpful, solved many future problems, it should be clean sailing from now. I'll post pictures of my progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back