First time ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadaw009

So this is my first time prop building anything. I did a lot of research on the forums and YouTube and choose to use the EVA foam because it has a faster turn out time and I want this suit done for the halo 5 launch. I watched spacemeats YouTube tutorial on foam REACH armor and also evilteds YouTube channel both were very helpful and let me know if you guys have any tips or treats you want to pass on and what you think of my build so far. I also used foam halo 4 masterchief templates from 405th.

Attachments

• IMG_2459.JPG
    IMG_2459.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_2457.JPG
    IMG_2457.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 128
  • IMG_2460.JPG
    IMG_2460.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_2461.JPG
    IMG_2461.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 124
  • IMG_2458.JPG
    IMG_2458.JPG
    898 KB · Views: 124
Hey, making a great start! I'm no foam expert, but what you've got so far looks pretty great! It's work that requires a lot of patience, but it'll pay off big time. If you ever get discouraged, just picture yourself walking down the street in your armor and everybody turning to look at you and saying, "Dang, I wish I could be that guy."

Anyway, one of the most important things besides patience is confidence. You've done your research, so you have a pretty good idea what you're doing. Don't waste time hemming and hawing over minor details. Just follow your judgement and it'll turn out great! And if you ever get hopelessly stuck, we're always here to help! XD

Good job so far bro. Hopefully you get it complete in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back