European Members - Regarding File Archive Permissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chernobyl

Sr Member
This thread should hopefully only be temporary, and I'll have it removed as soon as it's served its purpose. However:

This thread is to serve as notice that I am aware of some potential difficulties that members within this Regiment may have with the Archive (viewing/downloading/uploading). This is due to new member groups created after certain categories within the Archive have been made not featuring permissions for those categories.

Unfortunately, the only fix for this issue is for me to go into each category within the Archive manually and check that this Regiment has full privileges for those categories. With well over a hundred different categories to work on, this is going to take some time and patience on my part to fix - therefore, I ask you for some patience in return, while I sort this issue out, and please send me a message if you encounter any issues further on down the line.

EDIT: non-Halo files resolved. I wish I could say that's half of my work done, but since the majority of the Archive is based around Halo files, I still have a lot of work ahead of me. Again, I ask your your patience while I resolve this issue.

Thank you Chernobyl for taking the time to do this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the encouragement, FANGS. I seem to have things squared away for now, but if there are any further issues I'd appreciate somebody prodding me to let me know I've goofed and need to fix something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back