Killer's Agent Locke pre-game build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys!! Well, it's almost summer, so armor time is here. I am building an Agent Locke armor set for the glorious release of Halo 5 guardians. I am attempting to build this as accurate as possible with available resources.

Undersuit: I am starting with the undersuit, as it will be the most challenging. I decided to make each separate piece and attach them with elastic.

image.jpgMy order. Some foam and my hex material.
image.jpg
My first templates.
image.jpg
First front piece. Keep in mind I have EL wire on the way. Also these will be smoothed more before plastidip.
and here's a video of the test of the front. The whole undersuit ( consisting of mostly torso) will be this way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see another Locke build in the works.
Looking forward to more updates.

If you need any extra reference pics or tips don't hesitate to ask. :)

I would love for extrareferences. All the pictures i can get, i would love. You can never be too careful. I actually was looking at your undersuit pictures as help. I hope you don't mind.

I don't mind at all with the undersuit :)
Speaking of which yours is looking great so far!

Here are some reference pics of Lockes suit to help out:

IMG_2932_zpsbrqmytxa.jpg

IMG_2893_zpsn66jasb5.jpg

IMG_2876_zpsckr8msht.jpg

IMG_2907_zps3rzba9q0.jpg

IMG_2819_zpsflywvuco.jpg

IMG_2820_zpsggzlnkeo.jpg

IMG_2815_zpskchrpzpv.jpg

[Also I have updated my 1st post with some progress steps on my undersuit build.]

Attachments

• IMG_2932_zpsbrqmytxa.jpg
    IMG_2932_zpsbrqmytxa.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_2893_zpsn66jasb5.jpg
    IMG_2893_zpsn66jasb5.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_2876_zpsckr8msht.jpg
    IMG_2876_zpsckr8msht.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_2907_zps3rzba9q0.jpg
    IMG_2907_zps3rzba9q0.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_2819_zpsflywvuco.jpg
    IMG_2819_zpsflywvuco.jpg
    324.4 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_2820_zpsggzlnkeo.jpg
    IMG_2820_zpsggzlnkeo.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_2815_zpskchrpzpv.jpg
    IMG_2815_zpskchrpzpv.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 238
Update! Hey guys! So the chest is almost done. I'm not going to say any things completely done on this till October .

image.jpg
Front
image.jpg
Back
image.jpg
Poser!!

More re to come guys!

Because these pictures keep turning up sideways, here's a short video showing the mobility of the suit thus far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Large update on Locke. I actually re-built the chest 3 times before I was satisfied. I also am 90% done with this build, but I'll start from where I left off.

image.jpg
New front, as you can see it fits better and is less "long"

image.jpg
The new back is on the right. As you can see the thrusters and detail are much more accurate.
image.jpg
I then started on the thighs and shoulders. The thigh undersuit details where made with the same technique as the undersuit. Each piece was separate and layered with my material. Then attached via elastic.
image.jpg
I then build the shins and made the initial boots. The knees are actually attached in the middle of the thigh and shin. This makes the knee move freely and looks realistic. The legs are all one piece. This makes it easy for me to put the suit on myself.
heres the legs;
image.jpg
image.jpg

The boots and forearms where then completed and the detailed where added. EL wire is going into the thighs when I'm done painting. But here's the full suit thus far;image.jpg the gloves that where used where my old halo 4 recon gloves thatI redesigned for Locke.

More re updates to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back