Newb saying Elo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edsel1134

Hi,
I'm about to build my first COSPlay Halo armor set. I have been planning and using this site for a few years now. Time to say thanks for all the info and advice I've read. Now I'm a long time halo fan, ex military, and body builder. Problems I may have is due to large chest to waste ratio. I don't want my armor to make me fat. Lol but anyways hi! And will be putting up my build once I get all the materials. Any advice for first timers is welcome!

If you are a more muscular person I would recommend you try a Halo 4 suit. For the reason that alot of the undersuit shows and the spartans are pretty muscular.

Yes that's what I was planning, custom Halo 4 type set up. I have also noticed that some people have issues making the helm snug and breathable.. Seems you have to pick an oversized Helm of one that needs to be removed a lot. So I'm planning on exploring some options to make the Helm match the Armor in over all size, shape, and comfort. Also have noticed a shoulder problem. I have a V shapped torso, and my shoulders are large, and my BI-Tricept measure at 20.2 inches around. So I'm thinking a different type of strap may need to be used.

Invest in either a morpsuit or the thin underarmor clothing. If you arent muscular sew in pads or batting.

Hello.

I look forward to seeing your progress. I agree that Jorge would be a good choice size wise.
For your shoulders, you may want to look at attaching them to your under-suit/armour permanently.
I use cycling armour under mine and the shoulders/biceps are fixed to it. (It also means that there is less to think about when suiting up and they are always in the perfect place).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back