Ghosts of Onyx game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bull

Hey everyone! It's Bull here and if you know anything about 3d modeling, programming, game design, or animation listen up! I'm considerin a huge undertaking... creating a game that follows the line of Halo: Ghosts of Onyx. The game would be free of course to avoid any legal trouble and would be built on Unreal Engine 4. So even if you don't know anything about making games you can hope possibly for this game in the future!

Hey everyone! It's Bull here and if you know anything about 3d modeling, programming, game design, or animation listen up! I'm considerin a huge undertaking... creating a game that follows the line of Halo: Ghosts of Onyx. The game would be free of course to avoid any legal trouble and would be built on Unreal Engine 4. So even if you don't know anything about making games you can hope possibly for this game in the future!

That would be absolutely, 200% Awesome. .There is just so much in there :eek: And that final stand Kurt did at the end will make an amazing ending.
If you also include the space battles, a small tip is: for the human ships, dont have little guns firing with Archer missiles following. Try having them fire regular MAC rounds. Big thuds, big damage, slow firing, that creates an epic scene. Trust me.
Anyway, all the best luck! Unfortunately i dont know a lot about 3d modeling as i am literally just starting out myself but if i can do anything, such as finding files for you etc, let me know.
Cheers!

I think we as a 405th community could make something amazing happen! Do you know anything about creating textures? I'm not so great with that, I've primarily been a weapon modeler in my time with 3d modeling

- - - Updated - - -

And also I primarily wanted to follow what happens to Ash and the other UNSC at Camp Curahee, as well as the battles of pegassi delta!

I think we as a 405th community could make something amazing happen! Do you know anything about creating textures? I'm not so great with that, I've primarily been a weapon modeler in my time with 3d modeling

- - - Updated - - -

And also I primarily wanted to follow what happens to Ash and the other UNSC at Camp Curahee, as well as the battles of pegassi delta!
That would be epic. Running through the waves upon waves of plasma bombs and other projectiles and then blowing up the Deuterium factory would make for a GOTY with the right music.
Unfortunately, i know not the slightest thing about it but i will ask some friends of mine who may know something about it

Oh, i forgot to mention. Since im "writing" something ive been sending parts of it to friends and they all agree that i do some really good screenwriting and music selection ( i give them music to hear while listening to my story telling xD)
So perhaps i could also help there hopefully :)
Im trying to find ways in which i can help but mostly find im pretty ehm . . not useful . . in situations like this :/ sorry!

Great! As soon as you have ideas for a scene or any material in fact, i can get to finding music then :D

My idea for a teaser I started working on.... in text with light smoke in the background "These Spartans Never Die".... "Because No One Will Know".... "They Ever Existed"... the SPI helmet appears with "Onyx" below it

Ok i re-read the pegasi-Delta incident and ive been having some ideas. Unfortunately those ideas came at an exam and i almost screwed up xD
Once i get to organising those ideas i will let you know of my progress. This may turn out to be pretty awesome!
The only thing i think you should think of is, instead of following the usual halo style of the MA5C (the assault rifle) where you spray and bullets seem to be barely effective, it should have more of an FPS feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back