CEMETERY WIND'S Haunted mark V (b)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CEMETERY WIND

WP_20150521_23_11_38_Pro.jpgWP_20150521_16_08_57_Pro.jpg so hello , this is my first time working with pepakura , and I'm building a mark v included with the security shoulders and an added on chest , along with the HAUNTED pilot helmet ( which I lost a couple of fingerprints thanks to superglue ), and I got the fiberglass resin and mats and bondo included,these amazing files are provided in the file archive and I really appreciate what you guys have done , but you see some people want a dream house.....a dream job... A dream car...me? I just want my own mark V (b) armor lol . It took four days to build the chest along with the flexible abdomen that's made out of cardboard, but right now I'm completing the haunted helmet which I would says is 74% done and omg it really is difficult to build that thing lol , so I am open to advice and opinions.

WOAH! the skull looks amazing! I dont have a lot to say! This is far better than i could ever hope to make myself!
All i could give is some advice on making the eyes. after you resin/bondo or anything you're doing, cut out the eyes and then buy some lexan,cut out pieces about a centimeter (about half an inch if you use that system) bigger than the piece you've cut out and paint it with one of those sprays that make it black and like a mirror.After that just glue them on i guess! (unless of course you have X-ray vision or like being blind through the mask. Thats cool too i guess)
Good luck! Definatly looking forward to this being completed

WP_20150523_16_17_05_Pro.jpg, Thanks! Much appreciated, and well I agree with you, but my original plan was not bondo or resin the eye piece, just around it and just add some black lens from sunglasses:) and I thought about adding a little hood like Jun had in halo reach, so it can be a grim reaper style lol, but hey more updates to come! It's just difficult to upload photos from phone.

WP_20150523_20_16_53_Pro.jpgOkay just finished pepping the helmet and I had an old visor laying around , now moving on to the shoulders or COD :)

Nice to see someone using that file for a helmet! Waiting to see how everything will turn out. Nice pep work to, keep it up. Was curious to know, which particular chest file is that. Just asking, becuause I know there is more than one model of the reach chest. Plan on doing a reach chest out of foam. Would like to do a scaling test with pep before wasting the foam.

Thank you! Will do, and I believe this chest filed was provided in the file archive by rundown , and the chest you see in the picture was to big for me so I had to custom fit it but nothing a ruler and centimeters can't fix lol, if you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Ok im seeing a lot of epic progress but, i dont like the visor idea :l
I think that your original plan about the black lens from glasses! (oh, and Jun didnt have a hood. But i really like the idea!)
Good luck
Cheers!

Jun had a hood, he just didn't put it over his helmet, if you check the back of his chest plate, and the version of it that you can unlock, there is a piece of cloth with a hood.
Anyways, the helmet is looking good, I've always wanted to see someone pull off the haunted helmet.

Oh the visor was just for fun lol, wanted to see what it would look like anyways, and hey thanks for the support:), I been working on the UA/ security shoulders , and I'm thinking after I finished pepping the whole suit , an option is to sell it invest in some technology to make my builds more efficiently, such as molding.

View attachment 12561View attachment 12560 so hello , this is my first time working with pepakura , and I'm building a mark v included with the security shoulders and an added on chest , along with the HAUNTED pilot helmet ( which I lost a couple of fingerprints thanks to superglue ), and I got the fiberglass resin and mats and bondo included,these amazing files are provided in the file archive and I really appreciate what you guys have done , but you see some people want a dream house.....a dream job... A dream car...me? I just want my own mark V (b) armor lol . It took four days to build the chest along with the flexible abdomen that's made out of cardboard, but right now I'm completing the haunted helmet which I would says is 74% done and omg it really is difficult to build that thing lol , so I am open to advice and opinions.

awesome sauce. subbed by the way. which part of the helmet is difficult to build. the cheek area probably. either way good luck on your build. have you picked out a color scheme, etc

Thank you sir! Great admirer of your work , and I would say the most challenging part of the haunted helmet was the eyes and cheeks , and but was soo worth it lol, and not sure what color scheme but I was thinking matte black, or silver , which would be my first time painting , but thanks to the tutorials provided on here I now know how to do that :).

WP_20150525_01_53_56_Pro.jpg just a little update ...almost done with the shoulders then moving unto the biceps or COD and I think I'm going to add a custom elbow pad made from cardboard, even though it wasn't in the original design, the more detail the better , wouldn't you agree..

Sorry its taking a while for the updates, just graduated, and it's been raining like crazy over here, even tornadoes, but despite all that...i still managed to get some work done , finished the shoulders, now working on right bicep :), I will post more photos when I can.

WP_20150526_21_50_52_Pro.jpgWP_20150526_21_41_13_Pro.jpgWP_20150526_21_50_27_Pro.jpg*UPDATE* So I got a lot of stuff done , I resigned the haunted helmet and I'm waiting for it to dry , then I'm going to fiberglass the inside , and I also went to WalMart and spent $10 dollars of supplies , 2 matte spray cans , 6-7 clips, 200 sticks to add support , and of course sandpaper.

And there was no warping and it also fitted perfectly, if you have any questions on how I did it feel free to ask.

*UPDATE* So I got a lot of stuff done , I resigned the haunted helmet and I'm waiting for it to dry , then I'm going to fiberglass the inside , and I also went to WalMart and spent $10 dollars of supplies , 2 matte spray cans , 6-7 clips, 200 sticks to add support , and of course sandpaper.
from the second pic, there appears to be some warping.

WP_20150529_02_58_18_Pro.jpg I believe your correct, just above the brow there is a bump but hey nothing I can't fix :), well I got the biceps and the shoulders completed, but here is what I have so far.

Looks amazing! Oh, and i was not reffering to that, but good eye you have there! had not noticed that! What i meant was probably just from the angle of the photo
Good luck mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back