Introducing myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galvanied

Hello, My name is Gabriel. I used to be a part of this community a few years ago, more like ten, amazing how time flies. I already posted this in the introduce yourself thread but I decided to post this as its own thread in general because I have a few questions as well, and I felt like those would be overlooked in the other thread.I don't exactly have a favorite hobby, I like to work on costumes and prop building, but I also enjoy video games and even designing a few. I am currently a full time student, I am on break right now but I go back in August. When I was a part of this community before I finished a suit of MK VI halo armor, unfortunately I don't have any pictures and I sold the armor because I needed a quick buck. I am 19 years old, I turn 20 in a few weeks on the 14th of June. It's amazing how developed this community has become and I am glad to be a part of it again.

- - - Updated - - -

First things first, I just realized how big of an idiot i was and typed Galvanied instead of Galvanized which is what I was going for, is there any way I can change that without having to redo the registration process?

So I want to do a MK V build, and some of the pieces aren't available to download like the chest piece? Is there something im missing to download like a plug in or something?

Do you check the file archive or 4Shared, if not , there is a chest provided in the halo reach section on tap Mark V armor , and welcome to the 405th!

I checked both but when i tried to get it from 4shared I got a virus, so I guess I don't understand how that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back