Halo 4 custom armor pep build

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadzManWalking

Well, I'm gunna take a crack at this once more with the goal of finishing this time! Many moons ago I started a Mk VI build with a recon helmet. This was my first build so everything was a little rough to start with. I got the pep work down pretty pat and had 80% done, but after completion I found that some parts were not sized right and I had to head back to college and they just got put in a bin and are sitting somewhere in my house... I had the thighs and other shin and hand pieces done after when this pic was taken, but yeah. This was the first attempt
suit layout.jpg

But now I am determined to make and finish a new, better suit (and the halo gun ;) ). Any, as far as the armor config goes, Here's what I plan on doing. Air Assault helmet, CIO chest, and Recruit/standard everything else. Pretty simple. Well, Wish me luck!

Woah, if that's what you consider a rough first pass then I can't wait to see what you whip up next, keep it up :thumbsup

Got the helmet done, and most of the right shoulder. Been slow because of work and other projects, but none the less, pictures! more will be added soon.

WP_20150708_22_44_32_Pro.jpg

WP_20150708_22_45_43_Pro.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back