This is my third account. Any way I can get my first account back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FromPlsNerf

Hi, I can't figure out who the admin is, or how to contact him/her. Can anyone point me in the right direction? It's just that I've noticed my old account was either removed or deleted, probably due to me not using it. I just had to deal with college, so I wasn't getting very much time to work on my projects.

On a side note, how do I view the elite builds made by some of the veterans here? RoxyRoo, for example. I can't seem to find their threads anywhere.

Thanks.

FromPlsNerf - I'm going to guess that once the account is gone, it's gone but Art Andrews would best be able to answer that.

Ah, okay thank you FANGS. I swear I'm not trying to spam with 'puppet' accounts, not to mention it's been a long time since I've even been on this site.

I suppose for now at least, that I'll continue to use this as my main and keep it alive this time. Is there an app for this site?

Upvote 0
For the moment, we have Tapatalk but the site is being moved once we can get everything functioning properly to a new forum which automatically resizes without the need for a secondary program!

Welcome home, by the way!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back