Opening PDO file issue......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wowzaa33

I'm having an issue with opening some of the files I have. I'm pretty computer literate as I went to school for it and work on them for a living.
The issue is some of the PDO files only want to open in VIEWER and not in designer? I cant seen to find a work around by linking the opening to Designer. It keeps telling me Pepakura Viewer not found. Whats the deal? What am I missing? I have my scaling numbers figured, but as you cant change them in viewer I'm stuck.
Any help would be appreciated as I'm about ready to launch my PC out the window........

It's gonna sound stupid, but try uninstalling and then re-installing the designer. Make sure it is Designer 3 as well. And just in case it is the files, could you tell me which ones aren't working? Maybe I can try it on my end and see if there is and issue. 1 more thing, can you open designer on its own without a file?

Some files are set to open in Pepakura Viewer only - they're locked files that prevent people from taking the resources for their own credit. You'll need to install a free version of Viewer to access the file.

Some files are set to open in Pepakura Viewer only - they're locked files that prevent people from taking the resources for their own credit. You'll need to install a free version of Viewer to access the file.

If this is the case, how should they go about adjusting the size of the piece?

Can they be scaled in Pep Viewer? It's been quite some time since I've used it, but I don't recall being able to do that in Viewer only in Designer.

As far as I'm aware: yes, they can be scaled. Pepakura Viewer simply prevents the saving of alterations to the file.

Can someone give me a link to the "pep viewer"? I dont trust google enough to search "pepakura viewer" and click on the first result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back