Hello, looking for Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mesh

Hello all, my name is Mesh and I would love to cosplay and ODST for the next local comic-con in Cardiff.

HOWEVER, I do not have the budget, materials or time to make a full suit of armour, so I decided I'd go simpler. After watching the 'We are ODST' video;
I decided the best for me would be:

-A pair of Black Combat boots,
-Black Combats/Cargos

(These two I have ^, the next 3 are the ones I need help finding where to buy)

-A black shirt like the ones the recruits have (Name, ODST/UNSC Badge, ODST written across the back),
-A Red Beret + ODST style Beret Badge (Because my Xbox Avatar has a Red Beret, gained from something to do with ODST, plus Red Berets are Airbourne related)
-And finally either an Assault Rifle or Silenced SMG.

Thank you for your help if you give it, I am very grateful and I look foward to putting this cosplay together ^.^
~Mesh

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Google will be your best tool to find the tee shirt (or a way to make one, search for tee shirt iron on transfer paper) and the beret. For the weapon I'd suggest checking out doing the same or searching out build threads on this site to learn about creating your own. Good luck with your cosplay!

A Nerf Stryfe with an extra grip and stock looks great as an SMG when sprayed black.

Army surplus stores are good for the berets and as Satchmo says, Google the T and any images you need.

I look forward to seeing your progress. :thumbsup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back