Searching for the Halo Reach Pepakure Eod Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan IV

Jr Member
As the title suggest, I am searching for the file for the Halo Reach Pepakura Eod Helmet. The particular one is unfolded by Ironium costuming. Here comes the problem, the pepakura file I am searching for is no longer in the Pepakura database. it says that file requested is no longer valid. If at all possible, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could give me the file, or fix the file in the database, but that may be more difficult.

well if he's new its locked out. something the higher ups did that and making it so only 405th member can use them.

well if he's new its locked out. something the higher ups did that and making it so only 405th member can use them.

Might want to check those rules a little more thoroughly before you pass on advice, foxleader.

File Archive access isn't restricted - any member can access any file within the Archive, as long as they have at least one post and are validated members. You may be getting confused with upload access, which is restricted to members who have passed into the Full Members group, following a ninety-day stay and a cumulative fifty posts on the forum.

spartan IV, please be aware that we are still rebuilding the Archive and that there may be a few things we need to iron out. I'm glad to see that you have the file you needed, and in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch if you're having issues.

Good luck with your build!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh okay I thought it was only for the full member ship that got it... which brings up something else I need to ask... but this isn't the time or place for it in fact I'm need else where to the chat room.

which brings up something else I need to ask... but this isn't the time or place for it in fact I'm need else where to the chat room.

If you have a question, please go ahead and ask. I'd rather clear up any misunderstandings and questions before they arise, rather than having to field questions later on. Send me a PM if you need any information and I'll do what I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back