Second Try at H4 MC

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNSCSpartan117

Hey guys! It's been a long time. Life has been keeping me on a tight leash.

Anyways, I remember and I don't know if any of you remember the post I made before. I couldn't get the MC done in time for Halloween of last year and was very disappointed. I kept all my armor pieces in storage for a thread with you guys, pointing out what I did wrong.

However.
My sister threw out some of my most essential armor pieces of my set. I damn near blew a gasket, but I'm trying to contain my rage and the temptation to yell.

So with that said. I have to start ALL over again. I still have some mats (1/2 in. For the meat and potatoes of the armor and 1/4 in. to overlay for detail).
As I write this, I realize all the blueprints I have to draw up again and I keep seeing red.

Can you guys however provide me with some layouts and blueprints on the MC's armor from H4? And provide solutions for problems I had a year ago constructing the armor?

Problems:
-The thigh and calf pieces were extremely rigid when trying to put it on with the skin suit and the snaps I had attached.
-Speaking of snaps, can anyone direct me to a link of snaps that have insane amounts of strength? Some pieces couldn't hold on and snapped apart.
-How would you go about doing the front of MC's chest armor? I couldn't get the lower half part to attach well without it awkwardly sticking out.
-The helmet. The reason I couldn't make the costume in time.
Anyways, how would you guys make the top crown of the helmet? I have tried to find a way to configure my foam to fit in, but the damn thing stayed a mystery.
(P.S. I had to do this handmade. I couldn't access the pepakura files of the Chief due to the bloody program not wanting to install on my computer. Unless there's a video tutorial literally holding my hand on how to download the software, I can't install it and I have to do this handmade. Also, I'm using EVA foam to create this thing. Not to mention, the files of pepakura confuse the crap out of me).

Thanks 405th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back