Cardstock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh lol lucky I always love florida cause of the environment and temp

- - - Updated - - -

Do you guys know how to get rid of epoxy that has been already hardened and cured?

I got some on my dad's fav table in thwe living room and I want to get rid of it...sanded it...alcohol...nail polish remover...everything...lol

Sanding will take it down, but there is a good chance the table will be damaged. If it is a small drop, and the table is plastic, lacquered wood, or a similar smooth surface, there is a small chance you can "break" it off of the table, as the epoxy wouldn't have had a good surface to bond to. Aside from that man, you have to be conscious of your surroundings when working with these sorts of products. Always put down cardboard on any surface you don't want to completely screw up (I use a piece of scrap plywood on some saw horses as my workspace). I would highly recommend doing all of your resin work and fiberglassing outside as it is very messy.

Nonetheless, I definitely wouldn't be doing that sort of work in a living room. Cutting/gluing your pep work is all fine and dandy, but resin can damage things and cost a lot of money!

If you put some resin where? Not really understanding the question at hand. If you get resin on something that shouldn't have resin on it, then yes, you should wipe it off immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back