San Diego Comic Con 2015 Planning Hub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spacemeat

Hello everyone. We're a few short weeks away from SDCC and I'm creating this thread to act a a central point of reference for all 405th Pacific Regiment/Halo related events at the con:

Thursday, July 9th

• No event scheduled yet.

Friday, July 10th

• 343 Panel: Hunt for the Truth: Following the Trail of the Halo 5: Guardians Story
10:15am - 11:15am Room 6BCF

We will be meeting in costume before the panel around room 6BCF, expect to stay after for the group photos​

Saturday, July 11th

• Photoshoot Alpha 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm

2015-Photoshoot-Banner.png

In the "traditional" meeting place of the stairs near the Sails Pavilion. This area can be accessed by those without an SDCC pass. We're going to try to be more organized this year and want to designated a photographer to be in the lead with shots and herding cats/spartans. Suggestions/Volunteers to be photographer/videographer can be submitted to this thread.
  • Dinner - Location and time still TBD. But expect it to be in walking distance from the Con and within a few hours after shoot Alpha

Sunday, July 12th

• 343 Panel: Halo Megablocks Panel
2:00 PM to 3:00 pm Room 24ABC​

TBD:

• Photoshoot Bravo - Looking to have this done near the Xbox lounge in the Manchester Grand Hyatt. Will have details/confirmation of event as we get closer to the con.

• BoomCo! The Xbox louge has a boomCo arena modeled after the Breakout game mode. We intend to head there in full armor and play a round of two. More info coming

2015-Photoshoot-Banner.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Alice will be there with cameras, but she will probably be more of a take pics as requested person

Are we doing our usual 343 panel attendance this year?

I since a big one due to Halo 5 Guardians being released.

Also on a side note wheeeee look at me I'm actually using the 40th website for once I'm being proactive yay!!

Are we doing our usual 343 panel attendance this year?

I since a big one due to Halo 5 Guardians being released.

Also on a side note wheeeee look at me I'm actually using the 40th website for once I'm being proactive yay!!

Of course we'll show up at the 343 Panels, we'll just find out the times and dates... *looks at calendar* next week...

PANIC BUILD MODE ENGAGE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back