New Regiment Logo, Check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterchief0624

Member DIN
S124
Greetings Soldiers/Recruits,

Please see our new regiment logo, this was created by Asgardianhammer and his team.

The new lock ups, with all the colors and such will be rolled out soon. We'll be making banners, decals, stickers, etc soon to have this distributed. We'll have a regiment flag created as well. All of this has to be approved first of coursre.

Thank you.

Southern%20MASTER_FINALS_061515%20OUT.png

Last edited by a moderator:
question what about the old flags we got? should we use them at small events or should we try and set up some kind of halo gallery for all the guys who want to have it on display. because I think 343i and Microsoft would love to have something like that.

question what about the old flags we got? should we use them at small events or should we try and set up some kind of halo gallery for all the guys who want to have it on display. because I think 343i and Microsoft would love to have something like that.
foxleader, once we have the new logo made for usage, we will not want anything new produced with the old logo. Now, that doesn't mean you can't use anything that still has the old logo. That would just be silly. Obviously, we would want to see any promotional material be switched as soon as possible (banners, cards, etc), but you aren't going to see us saying "burn anything with the old logo and replace it tomorrow."

So any new events going forward we must use the new logo to represent the Southern Regiment.

Last edited by a moderator:
okay but what's your take on my gallery idea. because I read in first strike or fall of reach castle base had flags of old rebel forces hung up.

I love the latest graphics work. Has anybody already turned this or the 405th logo into an iPhone wallpaper so we can all show off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back