Help Uploading a File to the Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayByMyOwnRule

So with Fallout 4 being upon us, I decided I would upload the Fallout files I've collected over the years for all of my fellow Vault Dwellers to enjoy. There's a problem though, my files don't have any images. How do I accomplish this? Any help would be appreciated.

So with Fallout 4 being upon us, I decided I would upload the Fallout files I've collected over the years for all of my fellow Vault Dwellers to enjoy. There's a problem though, my files don't have any images. How do I accomplish this? Any help would be appreciated.

Use Printscreen or the Snipping Tool to take a snapshot image of the file you're uploading - I'd suggest taking a shot of the 3D file in Pepakura, with the file dimensions no larger than 400x400. From there, upload your files into the Archive, with the corresponding image file checked as a Thumbnail for each file.

Use Printscreen or the Snipping Tool to take a snapshot image of the file you're uploading - I'd suggest taking a shot of the 3D file in Pepakura, with the file dimensions no larger than 400x400. From there, upload your files into the Archive, with the corresponding image file checked as a Thumbnail for each file.

Will do, Thanks for the help.

Am I overlooking the upload button or do you need a minimum number of posts before allowing to upload? Was planning to upload the 10mm pistol unfold I did last night.

PlayByMyOwnRule, looking forward to seeing which files you have:) Can't wait for the new T60 (there is a guy on therpf already doing one), wonder if they will make it open at the back like its showing in the XBOX E3 presentation.

Am I overlooking the upload button or do you need a minimum number of posts before allowing to upload? Was planning to upload the 10mm pistol unfold I did last night.

You're absolutely not - New Recruits aren't allowed Upload permissions to the File Archive. You'll need to spend a consecutive 90 days on the forum and contribute at least 50 posts to pass into the Full Member group and receive uploading permissions.

Be patient, it'll happen.

You're absolutely not - New Recruits aren't allowed Upload permissions to the File Archive. You'll need to spend a consecutive 90 days on the forum and contribute at least 50 posts to pass into the Full Member group and receive uploading permissions.

Be patient, it'll happen.
I thought it would be something like that:)

Anyways they are on my drop box for now for anyone who wants them :)

I have three files (Chinese Assault Rifle, Combat Shotgun, and Laser Pistol) which I am told are "too big to be uploaded." Who would I shrink the size of these files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back