Looking for Fem Shep unfolded pepakura files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan 429

Hey everyone! This is my first thread with the 405th, I've been a fan for awhile and decided to register. my roommates and I are going to the long beach comic-con in September and have decided to make some EVA foam cosplay armor to wear. I will be making a suit of Mark V mjolnir armor, and my roommates are making male and female n7 armor. Thanks to the great resources on this website and others I have found unfolded pepakura files for the male n7 and my mark V mjolnir, however I haven't been abled to find any for the female n7 armor. if anybody has those files I would greatly appreciate if you could share them here. Thank you, I'll keep everyone updated with our builds.

took me a couple of minutes to find this. But this is from our friends over at the RPF on the last two pages of the thread are links that will have the files. If it is the exact set I think it is it will have how to scale it to fit you information attached. Friend of Ashuraa and mine I think used this set to make his set of N7 that we had at our Table at Sci Fi Valley con this year.

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=142610&page=5

Check Posts 119 and 121 in particular.

Fantastic, thank you very much. We're ordering our foam tonight, I can't wait to get to work. Thanks again, this is a huge help.

look forward to seeing some pictures as you progress on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back