just joined and need a little help

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHOST117

just joined and very excited to begin but I need a little help like what I need to research and some help with pepakura and really just what is easy for beginners ,my goal is to be able to make a full set of armor of master chief and I know its going to take a while to be able to get to that.

First off, welcome to the forums!

The best advice I can give someone new to the hobby, is to read, read, read, and then read some more! Learn from what other people have done, and understand why their builds look so great, and how to avoid mistakes that they have made. I would strongly recommend checking out the "elite builds" (I believe that they can be found in the costumes and armor forums, as they are very well detailed and can show you a lot of tricks and tips!

The faq threads and stickys are also a good place to read.

All of that said, there is a ton of good information in the new recruits forum, so I'd just start clicking on threads that look interesting, and reading them from start to finish!

Good luck with your prop building!

welcome to the form hope you have a nice stay and feel free to ask ? and good luck with your build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back