Problems. . . need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in the unpleasant position of saying that i have hit a wall.
Not literally, mind you.
Now as you may have heard, Greece has defaulted and things are only going to get harder and harder and to top it all off, my hard drive has gone corrupt. Unable to use my PC and without an app to make up for it or means to -for the time being- replace my hard drive i have a request for anyone who could help:

Could someone scale the chest piece of the regular Mark V (the default halo reach one) (until im done with that i will probably have gotten a new HDD) and print it into a PDF (i found PrimoPDF very useful for this) AND upload it somewhere so i can download it?

Of course i am not asking for charity. I am already asking too much. Were i asking for it to be done for free, i would be making a fool of myself.

I could pay you with either a paysafe card or steam goodies (sorry. i still dont have a credit card) Name a price or make an offer and i am sure we will find the rest of the details from there.

I am incredibly grateful to be a part of this community and i hope that someone could help me.

Cheers!

PS: anyone have any halo reach recon helmet builds i could reffer to for some extra motivation?
thanks again!

Could someone scale the chest piece of the regular Mark V (the default halo reach one) (until im done with that i will probably have gotten a new HDD) and print it into a PDF (i found PrimoPDF very useful for this) AND upload it somewhere so i can download it?

I could certainly do that for you, but PDF files are notoriously difficult to scale. I realise that you're a little stuck at the moment, but I would honestly suggest you try scratch-building rather than wasting time and materials on mis-scaled prints.

Also, sorry to hear about your current position. It's not pleasant at all to be financially insecure, and I hope Greece is able to sort something out before it defaults on its debt and has to leave the Eurozone or takes a massive knock to its credit rating.

I could certainly do that for you, but PDF files are notoriously difficult to scale.

Oh, no, nothing of that short! PrimoPDF was useful because my printer couldn't print cardstock. After installing it, i printed straight from pepakura viewer but selected primopdf as the printer. then it just prints pdf pages as if they were A4 pages. then i gave the pdf to the shop and there you go!

Also, dont worry about me.
That is the blessing and curse of greek people.
We are a bunch of asshats but we survive better than cockroaches! (probably due to our donkey like stubbornness)

Thank you for your kind words though!
I hope you have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back