pdo file conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrosine

So, I'm new to this group and had a question regarding pep files. I don't have a printer at home yet and really want to be able to get my hands on the actual pep files once I have scaled them as soon as possible so I thought that getting them printed at office depot or something would do in the meantime. But when I convert the files to pdf with cutepdfriter only the numbers show up in the new pdf document. I set the transparency to zero and did everything in the tutorial properly. Same result. Just Numbers.No lines. Does anybody know how to fix this? Oh and if it helps I even messed with the weight line settings several times and it didn't seem to change anything either. Can someone help a bro out? I have also tried other conversion programs and result in the same problem....

The same thing is happening to me.. my computer won't open the original file. I need to convert them to pdf in order to open them. Right now it will download the file but not open them and if it does open it's just random codes.

Chrosine - have you tried changing the line display from bitmap to vector? That might make a difference.

Bp2015 - what files have you been trying to open?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back