Props Halo Reach Spartan laser pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skoopa92

I've been looking all over the place for a pepakura file for the Halo Reach spartan laser (Halo 4 would work to) but i can't find it anywhere! I found some Halo 3 lasers, but the design from Halo 3 is very different. If anyone knows where to find files for the Halo Reach or 4 Spartan Laser let me know! Thanks!!

There is a good chance that if it's NOT in the file archive, then one might not exist. You might find yourself having to modify the H3 version to look more like the one from Reach.

There is a good chance that if it's NOT in the file archive, then one might not exist. You might find yourself having to modify the H3 version to look more like the one from Reach.

D: well if i had the 3D model from reach, i could convert it to pepakura, and make the first one! lol

I'm not aware of a Pepakura version of any of the later Spartan Lasers. The designs were so much more intricate than the H3 Splaser that they lend themselves better to slicing than Pepakura. The only completed Reach Splasers that I am aware of are Da Frontline Trooper's quick foam model and LeeKeegan's beautiful build in wood. Lee hasn't been on the forum for a couple of years, but you can try and send him a PM. We'd love to have him back. He is Granddun on YouTube. You might find him there. If anyone has plans worth having, he is it. I considered doing a Reach Splaser for my build, but they are too narrow to fit the airsoft parts I needed. Far and away, I like the H3 Splaser design the best, though the H5 version looks promising. If there's anything else Splaser I can help with, let me know.

Redshirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back