Props Halo 4 M45D ~Pic Heavy~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marves2142

So after the BR85HB SR, now that its done... iv decided to go for the M45D shotgun, the shotgun would have to be my favorite weapon from Halo the halo series, i can defiantly say this build will NOT take as long as the BR hehehe. Im hoping to have it done for November for SupaNova Brisbane, if i can for the H5 release :D ill try and keep you all up today as the build progresses

halo_4_shotgun_by_deunan4g63-d5li2uo.jpg

H4_shotgun_trans.png

M45D.jpg

M45D%201.jpg

render%201.jpg

render%202.jpg

render%203.jpg

render%204.jpg

render%205.jpg

render%206.jpg

render%207.jpg

render%208.jpg

render%209.jpg

Hey. I was wondering if you would build that model out of foam, wood, or etc. Fully painted or not, I'm interested in buying possibly. If so, message me through GodlyGamerGuy01@hotmail.com or friend me on Xbox 360.

Sorry mate i dont do commissions anymore :) though i will be releasing the STL files eventually when im happy with the design

NOW UPDATE!!!!

its all printed though there is some horrendous warping on some pieces that ill have to fill in, atm in Aus its winter and we have rapid shifts in temp from 10 degress C to 25 degree C so its hard to print during winter for me, but i still made do, it will be interesting to see how it all goes together and how much i have to re-sculpt by hand, more updates to come

20150802_131909.jpg

ooh i wanna get my hands on this stl for sure.
Verry nice design mate!

Thanks mate, it will HOPEFULLY be released around November/ December period, along with my DMR, BR and Pistol

ANOTHER UPDATE!!! its all together now, im going to have to use a tonne of filler, the warping on the pieces is a tad bad....

20150806_164554.jpg

Another update for you all, though its been a couple weeks, you know how it goes life runs away and gets busy for some reason... oh wait your here for the shotgun... WELL anyways here you all go the next update :D

Filling in all the seams from the warping can be a pain
20150824_175244.jpg

top is a bit meh but it will do... i think
20150829_161951.jpg

now just to fill in all the other seams then lots and lots and lots of filling and sanding...
20150829_161917.jpg

WOOO another update and things.....

she be getting there slowly, i still have a tonne of work to smooth it off as much as possible and fill in a few things, but this side is close to being done, iv just filled in the seams and a few print errors on the other side as well as the really large slopes just to make them look smooth, as i normally do ill be focusing on one side more than the other because this is just for display at events in Aus, i cant actually carry it around with me, we have a 1m length limit on props here :( and this is 1.2m *sigh*

20150901_143749.jpg

Good lord that thing is amazing! Are you planning on moulding it? That would be an absolutely stellar prop to carry around.

Good lord that thing is amazing! Are you planning on moulding it? That would be an absolutely stellar prop to carry around.

thanks mate :D atm im not looking at moulding this one, i may make a better version to cast, and in Aus i cant actually carry this at conventions :( we have a max length of 1m and this is 1.2m long

thank you for the kind words guys :) means a lot to me

here is an update for you all how far iv gotten with the paint, which mind you is taking a while

20150911_124536.jpg

20150911_143335.jpg

20150911_143604.jpg

20150911_153434.jpg

20150911_162127.jpg

hot damn, thats such a sweet ass job on the cleanup man superb!

thanks mate :)

Another quick update

i got bored of painting and wanted to make something so i knocked together a quick stand, this ALSO now needs paint *faceplam* i probably wont update this for a week or so, im getting prepped for Oz Comic-Con here in Brisbane, and i want to take a break from painting for a few days hehe......

20150915_121032.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back