Official microsof events europe leading up to halo 5 launch. looking for costumers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my fellow regiment members.
today i got an email from one of the xbox team from microsoft. he is the same who requested help in 2012 for the release event of halo 4 in berlin, frankfurt and hamburg.

since the halo 5 release date is set the team around microsoft and promotion wants to hire us again to assist in the release process or date of release.

UPDATED:

Eventinformation:
1) Gamescom
Wednesday and Thuesday, maybe Fryday. Some of us for the microsoft booth and a trip to the buisness area. this allows us to take a deeper look at halo 5 and a meet and greet with 343i employees for sure.
2) Gamestop fair
On 9. and 10. September 2015 there is a gamestop fair for all franchise employees (around 300 people) in paderborn (germany). 2-3 of us in suits for promotion halo 5. At the evening there will be a little barbeque party and you / we are invited. Trip, Night and Fee will be paid.
3) Master Chief Trip
In the pre week of the halo 5 release (20. - 27. Oct) one of us will be allowed to take a trip trough europe and get recorded on a video camera. the whole trip shows the not normal life of the chief and can get funny. at each station there should be some kind of action and a script where you can try to act like a roleplayer. The whole trip should be on tape because they want to make a "chief on a trip" feeling. so you should wear your costume a long time (even in a bus or plane). The chief will be followed by a camera man of its own choice or a man / woman from microsoft.
The Video will be cut and edited for a pre-event spot on the news page of the xbox site. Trip, Fee, Nights will be paid.

For each Event Option: Jeffrey, myself and the xbox team will choose who will be on these events... there is no "i was first" or "iam the friend of...". Send me your event wish and the information below as an email.

everyone who joins should get a copy of halo 5 and some merchandise products for free. but i cant garantee it.

Update End!

IF YOU WANT TO APPLY OR EVENT CONSIDER IT: send me an email with the following information:
HOMETOWN , COUNTRY, MAX TRAVEL HOURS, type of armor / charakter, PICTURE of your armor)

ps: last time every one who wanted to join has to apply for a small business or at least a trade licence

KEEP IN MIND: EVERYTHING IS STILL IN PLANING PROCESS!

best regards
Timo (harican89)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back