First ODST Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking mighty fine thus far! :thumbsup
I long for access to a laser cutter, that unparalleled crispness really gives things a professional look.

looking good my man, cant wait to see the finished article.
but with a deadline next month you better get shifting :p good luck

Update : finished the backpack. will put a lining to make it nicer . those tons of craft sticks (for reinforcement) is an eyesore XD

View attachment 15064View attachment 15065View attachment 15066View attachment 15067View attachment 15068

looking good my man, cant wait to see the finished article.
but with a deadline next month you better get shifting :p good luck
im kinda nervous too .. i also will sharing a booth at the con and i have yet make anything for it XD

true but according your own build , you dont need one . awesome suit man !

Well thank you very much, haha

As for your rapidly approaching deadline, you really seem to be churning out quality products at a steady pace, so that's good. I wonder what your plan is for the helmet though, that's usually the time-sucker..?
Good luck in any case!

looks cool! how do you plan to attach the backpack on your back?
no idea at the moment XD

Well thank you very much, haha

As for your rapidly approaching deadline, you really seem to be churning out quality products at a steady pace, so that's good. I wonder what your plan is for the helmet though, that's usually the time-sucker..?
Good luck in any case!
hmm.. i dont think i have time to make a helmet . maybe i buy a cast or commission someone to make it for me

Update : i finished the shin piece but dont know how to attach the knee part to the shin .. look up some reference picture and i decided to go this way. looks better than just straps going down (initial plan) :rolleyes

View attachment 15108View attachment 15109View attachment 15110View attachment 15111

all pieces coming together now

View attachment 15122View attachment 15123

you can also buy a black military cap, you will looks like SGT johnson ^^
oh .. good idea .. and a cigar XD

looking great! the detail on the shoulder decals is very awesome! and your gloves are awesome

Update : kinda busy lately . but i manage to get this one done today . Flashbang that goes to the hip plates.

View attachment 15312View attachment 15313View attachment 15311

looking great! the detail on the shoulder decals is very awesome! and your gloves are awesome
thanks . i like those too

The cigar makes all the details come true !
Btw cool work !
thanks

Beautiful work my friend! and I love the green :D
thanks .. hahaha .. it does add some "fun" in the work . less dull XD

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a nice idea for the flashbangs, detail on the foam is really something, too. Makes me wish I'd invest in a laser cutter.

That's a nice idea for the flashbangs, detail on the foam is really something, too. Makes me wish I'd invest in a laser cutter.
i just own a china laser cutter. u dont need those fancy Epilog or Universal .. XD . sure does help in my cosplay abit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back