Help needed Titanfall Pilot male and female for SYD Comiccon 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechwarriorDEU

Hi guys,

So I introduced myself previously as MechwarriorDEU.

I'm doing my best to put together a Titanfall pilot get up for my biz partner, my girlfriend and myself. It's a tall order. Three get ups by September. I've got Coyote brown cordura on the way to make the jetpack pouch. Various widths of webbing in black and coyote and pouches. My material of choice for the build is EVA foam for the larger armour panels.

I am however having a lot of grief attempting to download the .pdo files from the Jico. 4shared is giving me total grief. I have on occasion dodged the ads and got something to download that resembled the file I needed, however, it was saved as a .jse file which I can't open. Could someone point me in the right direction to obtain the .pdo files for the titan pilot outfits?

Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Mech

Thanks Upcoming for the reply.

I've had a good dig thru the forum google search and did actually find that exact same helmet! I've got a good chunk of the required armor parts. Just missing some of the harder componenets and I'm battling to get them from 4shared.com.

I'm after the following;

right shoulder armor/pad
back armor plates
front armor plates
shin armor

I am working on a similar project, but right now I am trying to get my other costumes/cosplays out of the door. Are you going to be IMC or Militia?

Good luck!

Figured out how to get the files! Watch this space for some progress!

We're all going to go as IMC. IN terms of getting fabric and stuff, militia would be easier to go with. IMC just looks way cooler and has more going on in terms of gear and armor. A bit more of a challenge to say the least.

I recommend recruiting friends and family Achronos to get the job done.

Figured out how to get the files! Watch this space for some progress!

We're all going to go as IMC. IN terms of getting fabric and stuff, militia would be easier to go with. IMC just looks way cooler and has more going on in terms of gear and armor. A bit more of a challenge to say the least.

I recommend recruiting friends and family Achronos to get the job done.

I too am planning to be IMC. To me, they just look cooler.

lol I wish I could recruit them. But they think I am too nerdy/geeky lol. Except for my cosplay/costumer friends lol. All of whom have their own costumes/cosplays to work on.

I am jealous. How did you do the hex pattern and have it lit?

Can you see out of it when it is lit?
its a laser engraved acrylic 2mm. i just put led at the edge and it will lit the entire piece. its called edge-lit. lol . and yes i can see tru it . when i was at con , i just leave it on and walk . i wont say its 100% clear but u can see out of it , the glare do annoy a little after a while tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back