Southern Regiment T-Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterchief0624

Member DIN
S124
Alright, thanks to Asgardianhammer for all the hard-work and research we were able to lock in the following rates. We would need a minimum of 25 orders. We have changed the idea of different color shirts to everyone wearing RED. The price includes your username and spartan ID)if you have one, if not it'll be your ODST call tag) on the right sleeve and if you're a staff member your rank. For example, see below.

View attachment 16607

If you need to register your Spartan ID, click here: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php?t=41520&highlight=spartan+number

Long sleeve tees Mens
SMALL to XL $15; 2XL-5XLl $17

Short Sleeve Mens

Womens fit tee
SMALL to XL $15; 2XL-3XLl $17

Womans Bella Ribbed Baby doll tee
SMALL to 2XL- $17

We will need to reach 25 orders to get his submitted so this will be a group buy. I'll be taking care of receiving payments and then submitting the order. You can send payment to luis.morin1@gmail.com(I'm paypal verified). If you decided to send it "for merchandise" then please add the 3% for the transaction fee. If you want to send it to "friend/family" then there is no need for the 3%.

For us to be able to get these done by Dragoncon we need the orders the latest by this Friday(taking into account that some get paid Friday, no excuses :p ) Asgardianhammer will be in charge of handling these out to the members attending Dragoncon. For those that are not attending we will have to ship this to you(we'll let you know about the shipping cost but i think one of those "if it fits, it ships" boxes will suffice.

Once you submit your order please post a message here with stating that you sent payment. I will confirm and tag AugmentedHuman013 so he can update the list with your name and take note of your spartan ID or call tag.

Any questions, PM me or feel free to text me 305-746-6948. :)

1) Masterchief0624 // Spartan ID: S-124 // Rank: RCO-SR & DMO // Order Qty: 2 XL Short Sleeve
2) BMP Props // Spartan ID: S-114 // Rank: MO-SR // Order Qty 1 L Short Sleeve

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be all for this, but does it have to be that bright of a red? I don't like wearing bright colors, I just prefer darker colors, and to be honest I would prefer the grey, but I know you said those are for the staff

I would be all for this, but does it have to be that bright of a red? I don't like wearing bright colors, I just prefer darker colors, and to be honest I would prefer the grey, but I know you said those are for the staff

we can certaintly look into a darker color red, this is a mockup for now :)

Count me in I totally want one.

Any way there could be patches made? (or are those sold any where that I'm just not aware of?)

Any way there could be patches made? (or are those sold any where that I'm just not aware of?)

we'll have patches, stickers, decals and a lot of merchandise eventually. We're trying to get these shirts started for Dragoncon and any future events :)

Alright, thanks to Asgardianhammer for all the hard-work and research we were able to lock in the following rates. We would need a minimum of 25 orders. We have changed the idea of different color shirts to everyone wearing RED. The price includes your username and spartan ID)if you have one, if not it'll be your ODST call tag) on the right sleeve and if you're a staff member your rank. For example, see below.

11880927_10207514196838150_1644507173_n.jpg

Long sleeve tees Mens

Short Sleeve Mens

Womens fit tee
SMALL to XL $15; 2XL-3XLl $17

Womans Bella Ribbed Baby doll tee
SMALL to 2XL- $17

We will need to reach 25 orders to get his submitted so this will be a group buy. I'll be taking care of receiving payments and then submitting the order. You can send payment to luis.morin1@gmail.com(I'm paypal verified). If you decided to send it "for merchandise" then please add the 3% for the transaction fee. If you want to send it to "friend/family" then there is no need for the 3%.

For us to be able to get these done by Dragoncon we need the orders the latest by this Friday(taking into account that some get paid Friday, no excuses :p ) Asgardianhammer will be in charge of handling these out to the members attending Dragoncon. For those that are not attending we will have to ship this to you(we'll let you know about the shipping cost but i think one of those "if it fits, it ships" boxes will suffice.

Once you submit your order please post a message here with stating that you sent payment. I will confirm and tag AugmentedHuman013 so he can update the list with your name and take note of your spartan ID or call tag.

Any questions, PM me or feel free to text me 305-746-6948. :)

BMP Props received your payment. Details for your order:

Spartan ID: S-114 // Rank: MO-SR // Order Qty 1 L Short Sleeve

Ok Spartans and Hell jumpers here's the list for people that have payed

1) Masterchief0624 // Spartan ID: S-124 // Rank: RCO-SR & DMO // Order Qty: 2 XL Short Sleeve
2) BMP Props // Spartan ID: S-114 // Rank: MO-SR // Order Qty 1 L Short Sleeve2
3) AugmentedHuman013 // Spartan ID: S-013 // Rank: RPO-SR // Order Qty: 1 XL short sleeve 1 XL long sleeve
4) FANGS // Rank: Division XO // Order Qty: 1 Woman's Bella Ribbed Baby doll tee size XL
5) Blade AK // Spartan ID: S022 // Tag: MAJ // Order Qty 1 M Short Sleeve
6) JD of Asgard // Spartan ID: 72411-40815-JS // Tag: Domino // Order Qty 1 shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back