Custom Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainKrole

Jr Member
Ok so recently I thought of a great custom suit idea and I'd like to share it with you all.
I am a huge fan of Halo (obviously), but also I am a huge fan of the Joker. I have the idea that my GF and I could do a kind of cross over of us both wearing suits but having them custom designed to be painted and themed as the Joker and Harley Quinn.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what we should do as far as painting and maybe added details? So far we have the idea that my GF will have a gravity hammer themed for Harley Quinn, and obviously I would have some form of a smile on my helmet for the joker theme. Please if anyone has any suggestions post them here. I will have a WIP thread to show how we do it and if anyone gives any suggestions and we use them I will give them credit as we come to it.

Love the idea. So I sketched this real quick. uploadfromtaptalk1438017071311.jpg
(EOD armor)

FirstPick - Awesome quick sketch. I wish I could do something like that!

CaptainKrole - Depending on what armor you use for Joker, I was going to suggest making bullet grazes, for the smile. FirstPick definitely has a great idea to get you started on Joker!!! For your weapon, maybe attach a flag with "BANG!" at the barrel end. For Harley Quinn, I would suggest going old school and do the red and black checkered pattern like this reference picture...https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/13/df/53/13df533af671f73e40f271c245e9eab9.jpg.

I hope to be able to do something like this in the future. Good luck with your customization and I cannot wait to see updates!

Thank you guys for your input!! These are great ideas.

Studman- what exactly do you mean by bullet grazes? But we agree with you on the Harley Quinn design, the older version style checkered pattern.

I also feel like the Joker might just paint the smile on his helmet much like Emile from Reach.
uploadfromtaptalk1438089493347.jpg

Wow FirstPick I think that would be pretty cool. What if we meshed both ideas together? Like do a crude paint job for the boy of the suit like in the first picture you showed me and did something like Emile's helmet for the helmet? That would be pretty cool don't you think?

Wow FirstPick I think that would be pretty cool. What if we meshed both ideas together? Like do a crude paint job for the boy of the suit like in the first picture you showed me and did something like Emile's helmet for the helmet? That would be pretty cool don't you think?
Do whatever you like. I'm just playing with ideas.
If it were me, I'd do the purple armor with the painted face, like you said. Mix the two ideas.

CaptainKrole, sorry for not clarifying. The bullet grazes would be the "extensions" of the Joker's smile. I was trying to think of ways to add scars to his smile from the more recent Batman movie. FirstPick has an awesome idea as well!

Aaaahhh I see what you mean now. That also could be a possibility. Thank you both for your input! I'm sure I will use most of what you guys shared with me! And obviously when I make a WIP thread you guys will get the credit for your brilliant ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back