Wetworks armor...halo reach and 4 combined !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: wetworks

notreally...

- - - Updated - - -

minght be on the thighs; btw, could we use foam files for paper folding? like, cut out tabs that aren't suppose to be there etc.?

I've also been wondering...do we leave the visor (doent really have one but...) in or out?

and does anyone know what type of forearm carter have beneath his commando shoulders?

(sorry bout all the questions)

I'm not sure what you mean for your first question.... there are a ton of regular pep files in the database, so I'm not sure why you'd want to create more work for yourself by converting a foam file back for paper use.

For your second question, put the pep visor onto your model to help keep it square and sturdy during your resin and fiberglass steps.

Third, do you mean the bicep armor he has beneath the commando shoulders? If so, all the reach bicep armors are the same, just with different attachments. If you did mean the forearms, same thing. He has reach forearms with a tac pad attachment.

I'm not sure what you mean for your first question.... there are a ton of regular pep files in the database, so I'm not sure why you'd want to create more work for yourself by converting a foam file back for paper use.

For your second question, put the pep visor onto your model to help keep it square and sturdy during your resin and fiberglass steps.

Third, do you mean the bicep armor he has beneath the commando shoulders? If so, all the reach bicep armors are the same, just with different attachments. If you did mean the forearms, same thing. He has reach forearms with a tac pad attachment.

for the first q, I found a foam wetworks armor, but it in...yes foam...not my specialty, so I wonder if we use a foam file for paper, is it ok?

for the first q, I found a foam wetworks armor, but it in...yes foam...not my specialty, so I wonder if we use a foam file for paper, is it ok?

Foam files are generally not suited towards Pepakura builds - you'll need to obtain a decent Pepakura unfold of the project you want to work on.

school- worse thing ever for someone whos doing this...especially when your time is mostly 0 and your mom are always trying to wake me in the middle of the night to study lol (4 O'c)

school- worse thing ever for someone whos doing this...especially when your time is mostly 0 and your mom are always trying to wake me in the middle of the night to study lol (4 O'c)

Then I would consider perhaps focusing on your studies for a while and using your free time to research and plan this project - your education lasts a lifetime, while cosplaying will only be a small part of it. Once you're done with exams and studying, you'll have plenty of time to settle down and work on more amusing diversions.

yah, dad thinks that too, but 1 hour a week, yes a week not day, is kinda over-exsaderating it, don't you think?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ps- spelt this wrong ^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I decided to go with commando (reach) after all, in the few days, I conjured these up obj files, Idk how to get them on here though:facepalm

well, here it is, the first one is,ahhem, my first try at 3d programing, didnt have time to learn anything, and messed up badly, but the 3 one was my 2 try, and since I gotten used to this program (actually just randomly downloaded it) is it with a random color, and the 3ed one is acually not the skin I want to paint, but if you compare my work to impact prop's work, this is nothing, well here it is Screenshot 2015-09-17 at 5.08.40 PM.png(Impact prop's costumes are the thing that keeps me goin, looks at their pics every day lol)

oh yeah, I forgot, should I do what Bradiator's doing and use sportbags for the bodysuit, or should I take mesh, foam, and few irons and melt the foam? or should I do normal pep(found a file in fb), but its gonna be really hard to move in? which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back