Wetworks armor...halo reach and 4 combined !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEPAKURA TURTLE

Armor finished check last page

Attachments

• 15 - 11.jpg
    15 - 11.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 1,090
Re: wetworks

I'm not sure if you are joking. And don't you have 2 other threads with the same content. Why create a new one?

Random Person, that image is tiiiiiiiiny, can't make much of it.

And as Raquisite states, would be better if you just create one thread for your project and post updates in that instead of starting a new thread each time.

I see I forgot to mention that the image is unviewable, that's what i meant by 'I'm not sure if you're joking?' For clarification.

sorry I didn't say what I meant to say... That the boots and I put in the wrong pic XD I meant is this good or warped and a bunch of other stuffIMG_20150728_153719.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

and I quit odst cause of the visor

I have no idea what that picture is of. There's literally no way anyone can help you. You need to be taking pictures that actually show the item in full and ensure that they're clear.

hum...

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if anyone here have a wetworks thigh or arm pieces...

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea what that picture is of. There's literally no way anyone can help you. You need to be taking pictures that actually show the item in full and ensure that they're clear.

and that's a pic of me with my armor unpainted

Could you not fit all those 'updates' into one sentence? And that picture is anything but you in your armour, that is the last thing i would have guessed. Which bits are the armour?

Random, try to get a clearer picture of the piece(s) lying down by themselves. With it on you, the quality of the pic, and the angle of the photo, all make it difficult to tell what piece(s) we're trying to look at.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

20150731_123922.jpgme in my unfinished helm I took yesterday

20150731_143018.jpgme messing around

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea why one is large and one is small XD

my new plan-
head-venator-(new plan)wetworks
shoulders- commando
armor- wetworks (for now)
gauntlets- prefect
belt- master chief's belt
thigh- standard reach thighs
legs- - - - - - -
shoes- boots
*gonna add in goggles and a mask inside the helm
(haven't decided on the legs yet)

really sucks- just found the armor that wetworks wears, after I printed everything else out- 25 bucks for the paper and a month wasted:facepalm:thumbsdown
now its wetworks helm, venator armor, commando armors, and the rest, contoured pattern [h=1][/h]

I'll admit you are a little hard to follow sometimes ( especially in this thread) however your work is looking good. From the looks of it you still need to harden it correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back