Newb In Need: Starting Links?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickSEESall13

Hello I have just started in creating Halo cosplay and I am looking for ways to make my weapons and armor. If any of you guys and gals have links that could help me out that would be great. I am also looking for foam cutting services, 3D printable models, material suggestions, where to get good visors for a helmet, and other tips and assets. (note: if it helps I have a 3D printer)

Once again thank you so much!

-nickSEESall13

Hello I have just started in creating Halo cosplay and I am looking for ways to make my weapons and armor. If any of you guys and gals have links that could help me out that would be great. I am also looking for foam cutting services, 3D printable models, material suggestions, where to get good visors for a helmet, and other tips and assets. (note: if it helps I have a 3D printer)

Once again thank you so much!

-nickSEESall13
This site is full of literally thousands of extremely helpful posts and tutorials.
We're here to help, indeed. But not here to do things for you.
The site has a search bar at the top left. I suggest you use it.

Welcome to the forums!

As raquisite mentioned, there are tons and tons of informational threads and in depth build threads on the forums. My personal suggestion would be to start out as I did. Read.... read some more.... read again... and then start building!

We are here to help you out if you need a hand with something, but we get daily threads similar to yours, where people ask for 6 different things and expect it to be spoon fed to them. All of these questions have been answered over and over, and it gets tiring!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back