RTX 2015 - Meetups and Photo Shoots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am up for the Friday Dinner and the Photo shoot whenever. Since I'm flying I can pretty much only bring my armor, no other costumes, so I'll be good to go all day Saturday.

Probably out for Saturday Dinner. I want to go to the VGO/BNL Concert, but, if the line caps for that super early, as I'm thinking it might, then I might be down for Dinner, if it's close. Like others, being an out of towner, I would prefer something in walking distance.

Feel free to hang with me Saturday night.
I'm definitely planning/hoping to get to go to the Barenaked Ladies show, so we can definitely watch out for eachother in regards to that.
If it's a bust, I'm driving down and I'm staying at the Marriott, so my car should be fairly close and I'd be happy to have others ride with.
Currently still have 2.5 seats open, it's a Mazda3, so it'd probably be best to un-armor for the ride, I don't mind helping people in/out of costume since mine won't be done.

Not a part of the Southwest regiment, South myself, but will be there all weekend and in my Church armor all day Saturday, so count me in for that at least.

Awesome Lonnolan. Seeing as their are already the DnB thing and a concert going on Saturday night, I don't want to pull people in a third direction. Let's narrow it down to Friday as the official dinner, and Saturday's photo shoot and contest as the official in-armor hangouts. People can go to the DnB thing or somewhere closer Saturday night if not attending the concert, but it won't be official. Sound good?

As far as where, Bacon is still a bit far to walk, and my girlfriend suggested Iron Works is closer and better than Stubbs.

Final "Official" Schedule:
Friday 8pm dinner at Iron Works (walking distance).
Saturday 11am photo shoot (location TBD, meet at 405th booth).
Saturday unofficial at D&B.

If y'all agree, I can start posting this to the SW Regiment Facebook page and to Twitter. Only 5 days left (4 if you don't read this till tomorrow), so please respond soon!

Sent using Tapatalk

Absolutely! The private Facebook group has plenty. One of us will start linking to them or copying them here soon. Maybe someone running the public Facebook group could post them there?

Sent using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back